Looking Good, Eating Good On A Budget
Here are some different ways to beat the winter blues for not too much green.
1. Eye Do: Eyebrows really do frame your face and can give you the polished look that you may be seeking. The eyebrow specialist at Perle Nail Spa on Main Street in East Greenwich (across from the Fire Station) has an "eye" for knowing how to define and shape your brows so that you can achieve the look that is right for you. The cost for tinting and trimming is $20 and will last roughly three months.
2. Price is Right: Head over to Cruiser's at 5647 Post Road in East Greenwich where you can get lunch or dinner for less than $10. Homemade pizza dough and fresh ground Angus burgers await! Prepared meals are available as well. Another bonus? Listen to 50's music or play your current favorites on the jukebox while you eat in or wait to take-out!
3. Hearts that Help: Elaine Porter Clare is a local artist and designer who creates unique handcrafted jewelry for the worthy cause, "Help4HospiceandCancer.org" A minimum of 25% of her proceeds go to this important foundation. Email her at "firstname.lastname@example.org" for more information.
4. To the Nines: Bistro Nine is located at 1646 Division Street in East Greenwich. Make this delicious treat more affordable and dine out on a monday night. You will find all appetizers to be half-priced from 4:00pm until close.
5. Mom and Pop Stop: Jim's Deli, located at 5947 Post Road, in North Kingstown, is a treat to the tastebuds. The sandwiches are enormous and can easily be shared between kids and even adults. There is a lot of goodness stuck in between two slices of bread!