Invite a friend
Teen Animation Workshop
Calling all Wes Anderson wannabes! The Friends of the East Greenwich Free Library are offering a program on animation for students grades 5-12.The program begins with an overview of the animation technique. Students will then create their own jointed 2D puppets to be used to make their own stop-gap animation films which will be premiered at the end of the program and viewed later on the RIMOSA website. Post-program activities includes students working alone to write dialogue, narration or director's comments for their short film.
Space is limited to 25 students so please reserve your spot by calling the library (401-884-9510) or emailing the Friends at email@example.com
|Where||East Greenwich Free Library 82 Peirce Street, East , RI 02818|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Kids, Teens|
More About East Greenwich Free Library
The East Greenwich Free Library has a room dedicated to local and state history, as well as children's room downstairs. The periodical section is a popular place for residents to spend time reading newspapers and magazines.
The stone building was gifted to the town by Daniel Albert Peirce in 1915 and an addition to the building has almost doubled the size of the facility.
Other events here
- East Greenwich Art Club Little Picture Show Daily, 10:00 am–8:00 pm
- LIVING HISTORY PROGRAM – The Gettysburg Gun. Wed, Jun 12, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Glory, award-winning adult movie about the Civil War Thu, Jun 13, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Lincoln, PG-13 movie about Abraham Lincoln Fri, Jun 14, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- LIVING HISTORY- Outdoor encampment of Battery B, Civil War artillery regiment Free. Sat, Jun 15, 9:00 am–3:00 pm