Invite a friend
Town Council Meeting
More About East Greenwich Town Hall
The East Greenwich Town Hall, located centrally on Main Street across from King Street, was originally the Kent County Courthouse built in 1804. This building replaced an earlier Kent County Courthouse, which was built in 1750.
Town Hall houses most municipal offices as well as the Council Chambers, where public meetings are held.