East Greenwich Spine and Sport
East Greenwich Spine and Sport, located at 1351 South County Trail, Suite 220, specializes in managing the nervous and musculoskeletal systems, and treating disorders to such systems. The practice offers non-surgical treatment methods, including electrodiognostics, osteopathic manipulation, radiofrequency neurotomy and discography. The office also offers also spasticity management (Botox).
East Greenwich Spine and Sport also has locatons in Cranston, Smithfield and Lincoln.
- Fax: 401-885-6071
- Hours: Mon, 7am - 5pm; Tue, 7am - 5:30pm; Wed, Thu, 8am - 5pm; Fri, 8am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All major insurance is accepted.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, American Academy of Osteopathy
- Parking: Free lot
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: No
- Services: Spine clinic