Frills of EG
The Frills boutique is a fun and funky shop featuring items geared to today's teens and young adults that are displayed in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Its whimsical name matches the affordable fresh apparel styles and accessories the large boutique offers.
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10:30-6:00Saturday 10-4
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: FrillsofEG@yahoo.com
- Founding Date: April 5, 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Clothing, Jewelry, Accessories, Scarves, Pashminas, Tights, Leggings, Hats Headbands, Sunglasses, Wallets and so much more!!!
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Exchange within 7 days for Store Credit ONLY *No returns on sale items, earrings or head wear.*
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: "I order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" -Coco Chanel
- Clothing and accessories brands: Local Enemy brand, D&Y hats and scarves, Tresics, Lemon Tree, Ya, Lani, 5th Culture, See You Monday, M Rena, Wow Couture, Capezio New York Legwear, Good Works, Lily and Laura and SO MANY MORE!!!
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No