"Cater to Yourself" at Pasta Patch, an East Greenwich Italian and American comfort food shop. Hidden by Chianti's on Old Forge Road, the tiny building dishes out big meals for hungry people on the go. Since the establishment is not a restaurant, don't expect to sit and eat — but the lasagna and chicken parm will taste just as good on your own table.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1/15/1986
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wholesale and retail entrees ready to heat and serve.
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Fresh Pasta Lasagne Chicken Parm Eggplant Parm Frozen Pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Freshly made pasta and authentic Italian food Good old-fashioned American comfort food