South County Hospital Medical & Wellness Center
The South County Hospital Medical & Wellness Center is an urgent and walk-in medical clinic that also offers a comprehensive range of healthcare services for individuals and families. The center has physicians on staff and offers lab and x-ray services, digital mammography and ultrasound and physical therapy. No appointment is necessary for lab and x-ray services, mammography screenings and ultrasounds. But please schedule an appointment for OB/GYN, anti-coagulation management, diabetes education, physical therapy, travel immunization and occupational health services. For a list of phone numbers please visit the South County Hospital Medical & Wellness Center website.
- Hours: Urgent Care: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm, Sat, 8 am - 4pm Lab: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm, Sat, 7am - Noon
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes.
- Affiliations: South County Hospital
- Parking: Free lot
- Departments: OB/GYN, Physical therapy, Radiology
- Radiology: Mammography, Ultrasound, X-ray