Sundance Therapies is a wellness community of professional therapists and instructors located in historic downtown East Greenwich.
The body movement schedule at Sundance Therapies includes classes in Hatha, Vinyassa, Basic Yoga and T'ai Chi. Private yoga and training sessions may be scheduled by appointment.
Swedish Massage, Sports Massage and Hot Stone Massage are just a few examples of the theraputic services available at Sundance Therapies. If meditation classes are also offered at this location.
To set up a consultation for a private class, or to schedule an appointment for body work, please call the number provided.
- Hours: Please visit the website for the current schedule.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- License/certification: Licensed and Nationally Certified Massage Therapists, ARCB Board Certified Reflexologists, Reiki Masters, Registered Yoga Teachers
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specials/Packages: *New Student Special: $10 for 10 consecutive days *10 class package for $100
- Private events: Yes
- Massage Specialties: Aromatherapy, Deep tissue, Hot stone, Pregnancy/prenatal, Reflexology, Reiki, Sports, Swedish, Thai
- Number of classes/week: 23
- Number of instructors: 16
- Styles: Vinyasa
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- Specialties: For kids
- Services: One-on-one instruction, Shop