Located in the historic district of East Greenwich on Main Street, The Green Door features an eclectic, yet elegant selection of fine gifts and home decorative items. Many items are designed by and sold exclusively at The Green Door, which has been in business since 1991. This boutique also offers interior design services and is a great place for wedding and baby gifts. In addition to personalized in-store assistance, The Green Door also assists its cientele via phone and email.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; other times by appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Herend, Rhode Island Afghan, Mariposa, Aromatique, Caspari, Gund, tapestries, totes and more
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It has one of the largest Herend collections in Rhode Island.